1. Dạng Academic TẠI VIETNAM
Phần câu hỏi Interview
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
- Do you like reading books?
- What type of books do you read?
- Are you reading a book presently?
- Would you like to write a book in the future?
Describe a situation when something in your house broke or stopped working. Please say
- What was it?
- What happened when it broke/stopped working?
- How did you feel about it?
Thảo luận khai triển
- Why do you think people buy second-hand products?
- Why do people sell second-hand goods and advertise them on the internet?
- Do you think advertising fools people?
Writing task 1 (a report)
Describe the maps that shows changes in a coastal town, Pentland, from 1950 to 2007. Compare and contrast where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Scientists have reported that junk foods are detrimental to health. Some people believe that education is the answer to this problem, but others disagree. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Section 1. Lifeguard application form.
Questions: filling in 10 blanks, the questions were about the address, cell phone, expiration date on the certificate, current job, former job and relevant skills, preferred days and times to work, how he got to know about this job, the future job that he wants to get (a baseball coach) and so on.
Section 2. Library Rules.
Questions: filling in the blanks. The missing information was about the rules in the new library, such as borrowing DVDs or CDs including fees, for how long people may borrow, how many units, how to book PCs and the opening times.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Information about the ABI system (for teaching and evaluating students).
Questions: multiple choice and labeling a chart that illustrates how the system works.
Passage 1. Human development – early, mid and late adolescence stages.
Passage 2. New ways to overcome flood problems.
Passage 3. Technological progress in Biorobotics.
Cám ơn bạn H. đã cung cấp thông tin này!
2. Kỳ thi IELTS General Training tại Úc (2 môn Viết và Nói)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are getting married. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend to invite him/her to the wedding. In your letter
- describe who you are going to marry,
- tell what will happen on the wedding day (the schedule),
- explain why it’s important him/her to be at the wedding.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
People consider living in large cities hard or uncomfortable. Why do you think this is so? What would you suggest to make improve this situation?
- What’s your name?
- Do you work / study?
- Do you have time to relax?
- When and how do you relax?
- How is relaxing different for men and women?
- What food did you like when you were a child?
- Do you still like it?
- What food do you recommend to your children?
- How do you feel about going with children to restaurants sometimes?
Describe a job that you applied for recently, please say
- What type of job was it?
- How did you find out about it?
- Would you take the job, if you were accepted?
- Explain why you were interested in that job.
- How have work conditions changed recently and why?
- Do you think that certain jobs should be well-paid and why?
- What other things should be given to employees in addition to their salaries and why?
- What do you think about working long hours?
- What’s the difference between work and leisure activities?