Chúng tôi xin chia sẻ các bạn một số tóm lượt đề thi vừa sưu tầm được TRONG THÁNG NÀY. Trong số này, có đề dạng thức Academic, General và một số câu hỏi môn thi Speaking. Xin cám ơn các nguồn gửi đến cho chúng tôi.
1. Đề Academic tháng 9.2011, có câu hỏi Speaking
Section 1. Different types of accommodation for students.
Section 2. Conversation between a student and a teacher about preparing a survey.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About crocodiles’ habits and how to track these animals.
Passage 1. Parks in the city and how they are used.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. The linguistic skills of babies and the differences of their brain functions compared to brains of adults.
Writing task 1 (a report)
A flowchart of processing fish, from the moment it is caught to the moment it is delivered to the supermarket.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some countries are providing general education in secondary schools, while others are teaching skills specific to a future career. Which type of education would be a better choice these days, in your opinion?
- Tell me about the place you live in.
- What room do you like the most?
- Do most families share their meals together?
- Do you think home-cooked meals are healthier?
- Do you like to take photographs?
- Do you think photography is popular in your country?
Talk about a person, whom you have seen in the news and would like to meet personally. Please say
- Who is this person?
- Why would you like to meet him/her?
- What would you like to talk about with him/her?
- Would your friends like to meet this person too?
- Is it good that there are famous people?
- Are there more bad or good news on TV?
- Why do people want to watch the news?
2. Đề thi General, có câu hỏi Speaking:
Section 1. Arrangement of a birthday party on the hotel premises for 60 people.
Sections 2 and 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. History of energy industry in Western Australia since 1884.
Passage 1. About bus and train services.
Questions: True / False / Not Given, matching headings to paragraphs.
Passage 2. About singers.
Passage 3. Essential information for starting a new business including safety requirements.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 4. About the coastal line and how length measurements had been done in the old days.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are about to move from one place to another. Write a letter to your friend and say
- Why are you moving?
- When will you move?
- How can he/she help you?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Most children spend a lot of time watching TV shows and playing computer games. Should parents limit the time spent in front of the TV or PC for them? Give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Which country are you from?
- Where did you live in your country: in a small town or a city?
Talk about a positive change that you made in your life recently. Please say
- Why did you do it?
- What happened next?
- How do you feel about that change now?
- Will you make more changes in the future?
- Should people change their lifestyles?
- Is there a big change in our work compared to the past?
3. Thêm 1 đề Speaking tóm lượt:
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Did color matter to you when you were a child?
- Does color matter when you buy things?
- Which color don’t you like?
- Do you watch TV?
- What program have you watched on TV lately?
- Do you like to watch TV alone or with someone? Why?
Talk about a foreign movie that you have watched lately. Please say
- What movie was it?
- What was the genre of the movie?
- What did you like or dislike about it?
- Why are foreign movies popular in your country?
- What kind of foreign movies are the most popular?
- Do foreign movies affect the society of your country?
- What qualities a good actor should have?
- Would you like to be an actor?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages of being an actor?