1. Dạng câu hỏi IELTS tại Úc
Section 1. A lady applied for position in a book stall. She was asked about her address, experience and availability for starting in the new job.
Section 2. Hostel information for students.
Section 3. Conversation between two students about their research and responsibilities sharing.
Section 4. Lecture about plastic invention and exhibition information.
Passage 1. Olympic torch design types and so on.
Passage 2. About mining at the sea floor, its pros and cons.
Passage 3. About language study.
We were given graphs to describe and compare resources used to produce 10000 disposable polystyrene and paper cups. How much material such as wood, petroleum, steam and water was used in the process.
Some people say that younger children should follow their instincts and be allowed to behave as freely as they want, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Where do you live at the moment?
- Please describe the house you live in.
- Do you have a vision of what your dream house would look like?
- What part of the day do you like the most?
- Do you have a weekend schedule?
- Do you play indoor games?
Describe a movie that you saw recently. Please say
What was the movie title?
Where did you see it, at home or in the cinema?
When was it?
Questions about violent media, education and media interrelation and so on.
- Can you tell me your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Can you tell me more about your country?
- How is children’s first birthday celebrated in your country?
- What are the important birthdays of a person?
- How do you like to celebrate your birthday, with your family or friends?
- Do you prefer to send letters or emails?
Describe a wedding that you have attended. Please say
- Whose wedding was it?
- Where did it take place?
- How was it celebrated?
- How did you feel about the wedding?
- What is the difference between big and small weddings?
- How do people in your country give gifts to the newlyweds?
- Do you have a certain register for wedding gifts?
Tháng 03.2012 (General Module)
Section 1. Registration of a new patient at the hospital, as he has recently arrived in the city.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Application for a permanent position in a supermarket.
Passage 2. A set of rules regarding the accommodation, fuel and other allowances for employees while on a business trips for the company.
Passage 3. Sightings of a sea dinosaur and various researches into it.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Write a recommendation letter for your friend who is applying for a job. In your letter please say
- How long do you know him/her?
- What are the main qualities of your friend?
- What is his/her work experience?
Most people prefer shopping in supermarkets to small shops or local markets. Is this a positive or a negative development?
- What is your full name?
- Do you study or work?
- What are you studying?
- Do many students from your country take these subjects?
Describe a wedding you have recently attended. Please say
- Whose wedding was it?
- Where was it?
- Whom did you go with?
- Do you like weddings?
- Why do you like or dislike them?
- Why do media pay attention to the celebrity weddings (of actors and actresses)?
- Is wedding important in our society?
to be continued...
Thông tin liên hệ
115 Đặng Dung, p Tân Định, Q 1, TP HCM
08 – 3848 4433 Ext 16, 31 hoặc Ms. Thu Hà 0937.20.6833
134 Châu Văn Liêm, Phường 11, Quận 5, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
ĐT: 08 - 3859 0473 Ext 16, 26 hoặc hotline 0918.118.119