May is a good time for international students to start planning for their next study plan or prepare to extend visa before the course or visa ends. Let's attend our biggest anual education events "STEPS TO SUCCESS WITH SET EDUCATION" in Sydney and Melbourne to:
- Get updated about new student visa regulations which will apply from July 2016.
- Explore new courses and study plan besides nursing, accounting and IT from well-known colleges and universities in Australia
- Apply for internship and professional year program to upskill and gain more valuable Australian working experience. It helps to increase your employability and extra points for your PR application
- Receive free support and counselling from trusted migration agent and from our professional counsellors
Chance to win prestigious Scholarships when you attend our event:
- Scholarships from institutions and universities up to 100%
- 2 Macbook Air worth $1,329 each from SET EDUCATION for 2 lucky students who use our service to apply to study at any institution/university in Australia intake in 2016 (Students who apply after 14/5/2016 and accept offer before 15/8/2016 will be entitled to a chance for the luck draw. Result will be release on 15/8/2016 on our media. We will contact lucky person)
- Free VTAC/UAC application fee and $250 cash back for international year 12 students apply through SET EDUCATION with at least a international friend to study bachelor degree at any university in Australia intake Feb 2017
- Free service to apply school and extend student visa when you apply through SET EDUCATION
Time and Location: "STEPS TO SUCCESS WITH SET EDUCATION"
Time: Saturday , 14/5/2016, 3pm - 5:30pm
Location: Building CAE
253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000 (near Flinders station)
or text "your full name, SET 14/5" to 0403.518.718
Time: Thursday, 19/5/2016, 3pm - 5:30pm
Location: Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
431-439 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (near Central station)
or text "your full name, SET 19/5" to 0451.798.081
We are looking forward to seeing you at our event!