- Completing your current study soon and wanting to further study?
- Looking for more suitable study plans?
- Seeking for 485 Visa and PR pathways?
- Exploring options to gain more points for a higher chance of getting an invitation for PR?
- Hunting for a scholarship?
Consultation and application fee (to institutes) are free!
HIGHLIGHT OF THE EVENT
- Free 1 on 1 further study consultation with institute's representatives who know in depth about the course
- Free 1 on 1 migration consultation with Registered Migration Agent
- Free student visa extension (for visa expires in 2019) if attending the event with a friend
- The first 30 attendees (must preregister) and attend the event with (a) friend(s) will receive a movie voucher/ person (nominated friend will also receive a movie voucher)
- AUD $200 cash back for a student who applies and enrolls with a friend successfully to study any course at any institute in Australia intake July or November 2019 intake through SET Education Australia. Application received by SET Education Australia on or after the event.
- Special offers for international year 12 students in Australia
- Scholarships value up to 50%
- Lucky draw in the event: service fee vouchers AUD $200, movie vouchers, bubble milk tea vouchers, freebies, etc
- Lucky draw after the event: 1 air ticket up to AUD $1,000/event and 1 air ticket up to AUD $500/event. Eligibility: student who attends the event, applies and enrolls successfully to study a new course intake July or November 2019 through SET Education Australia (a student who only changes course with the same education provider will not be eligible) at one of the institutes who attend in our events will be in the draw. Application received by SET Education Australia on or after the event. Winner will be announced in December 2019 on our Facebook Page and will be contacted directly
1:30pm - 5pm
1:30pm - 5pm
Level 9, 123 Queen Street, Melbourne
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
431-439 Pitt Street, Haymarket
1:30pm: event registration, receiving lucky draw ticket
1:30pm - 5pm (expo room): free one-on-one consultation with institute's representatives, migration agent and SET's staff
2:30pm (registration table): lucky draw in the event
3pm - 3:15pm (info room): sucessfull stories from formal international students
3:30pm (registration table): lucky draw in the event
4pm - 4:15pm (info room): updates on migration news and PR pathways for international students in 2019
4:30pm (registration table): lucky draw in the event
5pm: event ends