SET Education - Melbourne office has been helping thousands of international students achieved their goals via education in Australia. We are now looking for an Admin Counsellor to help our team reach more international students who need helps in finding the right study plan and comply with a student visa.
Position: Full-time Admin Counsellor
- Prepare, process and lodge student enrolment forms and student visa applications against eligibility criteria under instruction of Counsellors
- Keeping up to date with all changes related to study and student visa for Australia
- Following up with prospective applicants in a timely manner to ensure conversion
- Keeping records of all prospective leads, applicants and students in the company's CRM system on a daily basis
- Manage incoming calls
- Manage office calendar, including organising meetings and meeting room demand.
- You will carry out greater office administrative duties, including management of office filing, digital file storage management, maintaining office inventory, maintaining office cleanliness (including some cleaning tasks)
- Support and be active in education exhibition or seminar and company’s event
What we are looking for:
- Administration or customer service experience preferred
-Have an eye for detail
- Effective communicator both oral and written.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, dedicated and resourceful
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English. Excellent writing skill is essential.
- PR/Aus Citizenship is prefered.
- Be able to work 5 days a week (Mon - Fri, 9am-5pm)
When: Immediate start
Where: Melbourne CBD
How to apply: please send your resume, cover letter and other supporting documents with title " Job application: Admin Counsellor - SET Melbourne - your name" to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.