Counsellor - Melbourne office
SET Education - Melbourne office has been helping thousands of international students achieved their goal via education in Australia. We are now looking for an Education Counsellor to help us reach more international students who need helps in finding the right study plan and obtaining student visa.
Possition: Full time Education Counsellor
What we are looking for:
- Passion in working with international students
- Experience in International student service is a plus
- Effective communicator as you will need to empower students to undertake a course. You will also participate in marketing activities as part of your jobs.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethnic, dedicated and resourceful
- Fluent in Vietname and English
- Has a valid visa which allows you to work full time for at least 2 years or more
- Be able to work 5 days a week (Mon - Fri, 10am-5pm)
When: Immediate start
Where: Melbourne CBD
How to apply: please send your resume, cover letter and other supporting doucuments with title " Job application: Education Counsellor - SET Melbourne - your name" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidate will be contacted.